St. Andrew’s Episcopal Church
79 Denton Road
Wellesley, Massachusetts 02482
Driving from the North or South
- Take Route 128 to Route 16 West (Washington Street). Bear left at Wellesley Square where Route 16 splits off from Route 135. St. Andrew’s will be ahead on the left at the corner of Washington Street and Denton Road.
- Or take Route 128 to Route 9 West. Look for the first exit for Weston Road on the right. Turn left onto Weston Road. Follow Weston Road all the way to the end, crossing Route 135. St. Andrew’s is ahead to the left.
Driving from the East
- Take Route 16 West. After crossing Route 128 follow above directions.
- Or take Route 9 West. After crossing Route 128 follow above directions.
Driving from the West
- Take Route 16 East through Natick to Wellesley, where it becomes Washington Street. Look for Wellesley College on your left. St. Andrew’s will be ahead of you on the right just after the intersection with Weston Road on the left.
- Or take Route 9 East. Look for the exit for Weston Road on the right. Turn right onto Weston Road. Follow Weston Road all the way to the end, crossing Route 135. St. Andrew’s is ahead to the left.
- If you are coming via the Massachusetts Turnpike take the Natick (Route 30) exit; go east on Route 30. Turn right onto Route 27 (South) and follow Route 27 to Natick Center. Turn left onto Route 135 (East). Follow 135 past Wellesley College. Turn right onto Weston Road. Follow Weston Road all the way to the end, where it intersects with Washington Street (Route 16). St. Andrew’s is ahead to the left.
St. Andrew’s parking lot is just west of the church on the left side of Washington Street between Denton Road and Cottage Street (traveling west on Washington). Parking is also available on Washington Street. Please observe the posted parking restrictions. The public lot located on the corner of Weston Road and Washington Street is also available on Sunday mornings.
Public transportation to church
The Framingham/Worcester line of the commuter rail stops in Wellesley Square.