St. Andrew’s Episcopal Church
79 Denton Road
Wellesley, Massachusetts 02482
Monday–Thursday: 8:30am to 5:30pm
(closes at 3pm in July and noon in August)
Friday: 9am to noon.
The church building is open on Saturday mornings from 8am to noon but the office is closed.
St. Andrew’s parking lot is just west of the church on the left side of Washington Street between Denton Road and Cottage Street (traveling west on Washington). Parking is also available on Washington Street. Please observe the posted parking restrictions. The public lot located on the corner of Weston Road and Washington Street is also available on Sunday mornings.
Public transportation to church
The Framingham/Worcester line of the commuter rail stops in Wellesley Square.
Written directions and map are available on the Directions page, and accessed from the “Directions” link on the the top bar menu.
Please click here to access the secure on-line directory (or click the “Directory” link in the top menu bar). You will need to obtain a user id and password when you log on for the first time. Please note that you must use the name and email address recorded in our church database. Most likely, you will need to use your formal name (e.g., William vs. Bill). Your email address may be recorded as unlisted. If you do not have your e-mail address recorded or have trouble logging on, please contact us. Once you are logged on, you will be able to edit your personal information (e.g., address, phone number, email address, photo).
- Music Minister: Wardie Mannix, 781/235-7310 x7
- Parish Administrator: Katharine Clark, 781/235-7310 x5
- Financial Secretary: Ruth Hubert, 781/235-7310 x6
- Christian Learning Coordinator: Susan Jackson, 781/235-7310 x9
- Director of Youth Choirs: Amanda Kern, 781/235-7310
- Sexton: Steve Killeen, 781/235-7310 x8
- Assistant Sextons: Bill Clover and Matthew Killeen, 781/235-7310