In addition to being six volunteers on the fourth Tuesday of each month to serve (5:15 to 7pm) at the Pearl Street Cupboard & Café (46 Park St., Framingham), there are additional opportunities to help the Salvation Army. These include:
- Other nights to serve at the Pearl Street Cupboard & Café.
- Drivers to pick up donated food from area stores and bring it back to the Salvation Army at 59 Howard St. Framingham.
- Drivers/volunteers on Tuesday and Thursday mornings before Sally’s Marketplace happens at noon.
- Sorting and organizing donations.
- Helping at the after-school program, Club 3:16, Tuesday through Thursday from 4-6 pm. It involves homework help, crafts and recreation, character building, and fun. Volunteers can come all three days or one day a week.
- Reading with Rhonda which occurs on one Saturday a month. Volunteers are needed to read to children and/or donate books.
Please contact Tim Phillips to learn more and to get the Salvation Army volunteer application.